Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from applications, questionnaires, and other forms you submit to us, such as your name, your job title, your company’s name and industry sector, your company’s location (country, state and zip code), and your contact information (address, email, and telephone number). We collect information from your transactions and interactions with us, such as your professional interests, or information you may provide via your interactions with our online forums, blogs, or participation in our online communities. We may collect information from credit bureaus if it is necessary for the delivery of the services we provide you, and we may access public sources of information, such as census data and real estate records, and private source of information such as business bureau, industry analyst, or market research data. We do not permit other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different Web sites when you use our Web site or service. Collecting Personal Information is necessary for performance of the services and functionalities offered on the website. If you decline to provide the requested Personal Information, we may not be able to process your inquiry, provision access to certain functionality, or fulfill requests. This website is hosted by SBAQuickLoan.com on servers located in the United States and other countries. If you are located in a non-US jurisdiction, you may be sending your Personal Information to the United States or another jurisdiction that does not have laws that provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to register you with the website and provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your contact information to send you information about SBAQuickLoan.com and marketing materials via telephone, automated email messages, and direct mail. These email messages may contain web beacons and other features that tell us you received and were able to open the message. We do not honor electronic do-not-track signals sent by your browser when you visit our site or other mechanisms that would give you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third party Web sites, but at any time you may opt out of receiving further email communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of all SBAQuickLoan.com email messages. This website may contains links to other websites; SBAQuickLoan.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Disclosures of Personal Information
SBAQuickLoan.com may disclose Personal Information to third parties as required or permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
1. We may disclose Personal Information to companies in our corporate group as necessary or appropriate to provide the product or service you requested, to contact you in connection with product or service offerings, or for other legitimate business purposes.
2. We may disclose certain Personal Information to companies and individuals with whom we contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such business functions may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services.
3. We may disclose certain Personal Information to other companies and individuals to help us market our products, including business partners in joint marketing or service agreements. We require all such parties to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the data in accordance with our instructions.
4. We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, or if such action is necessary to protect the rights or property of SBAQuickLoan.com or its affiliated companies.
5. We may disclose Personal Information to unaffiliated third party SBA lenders in the event we decline to or for any reason do not approve and fund any loan for which you apply, so that they may try to underwrite a loan for you.
Personal Data Security and Confidentiality
We have up-to-date physical safeguards, such as secure areas in buildings; electronic safeguards, such as passwords and encryption; and procedural safeguards, such as customer authentication procedures to prevent ID theft. We restrict access to information about you to only those employees and unaffiliated third parties who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We carefully select and monitor outside service providers, such as mail vendors, who have access to customer information, and we require them to keep it safe and secure. We do not allow them to use or share the information for any purpose other than the job they are hired to do. We train our employees on these security procedures, and we conduct regular audits to check on compliance with the procedures.
Personal Data Access and Correction
SBAQuickLoan.com will provide you access to Personal Information about you so you can correct or delete the Personal Information in accordance with applicable law. You may have additional rights in certain states, such as objecting to and blocking the processing of your Personal Information, which rights SBALendingHub will promptly honor.
• Notice. We will notify you about the purposes for which we collect and use information about you. We will provide information about how you can contact us with any inquiries or complaints, the types of third parties to which we disclose the information and the choices and means you have for limiting its use and disclosure..
• Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties). We will apply the notice and choice principles when we disclose information to a third party. If we transfer information to a third party that is acting as an agent, we will require that the third party agree to have adequate privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles.
• Access. You will have access to personal information about yourself that we hold, and you may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the privacy risks in question, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated.
• Security. We will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
• Data Integrity. We will take precautions to assure the personal information is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.